Google Ads Bootcamp Information
Google Ads in an Incredible Marketing Tool to Grow Your Business
I know as I have used it to build 2 successful businesses of my own plus countless others for my clients who have seen their businesses – and lives – changed by Google Ads campaigns that sell their products and services for a profit day after day, month after month and year after year.
But with so many different optimisation options Google Ads can very quickly become overwhelming and confusing, and then of course you have to learn the language of Google Ads with terms like search impression share, CTR, cost per click the list goes on and on. On top of this there are countless courses and certifications that teach the “why” and “what” of Google Ads but miss the most important step – THE HOW!
Google Ads Courses Miss A Very Important Step
The Google Ads Certification process teaches you the theory of Google Ads but it does not properly teach you how to actually:
- And Optimise Your Campaign for Success.
Because the success of any Google Ads campaign is not judged by how clicks you get, or your impression share it is judged on the number of sales it creates or leads it generates.
The Google Ads certification process is designed to give you the basic skills to set-up and operate a campaign in Google, but is it not designed to teach you how to run a campaign with the highest profit margins possible. Why?
This is because Google wants you to create campaigns with the highest number of clicks – because that’s when Google gets paid.
But I will teach you how to create campaigns that focus on conversions where YOU get paid.
After 12 years and 15,000 hours of creating and managing Google Ads campaigns across multiple industries I have seen Google Ads be successful in all industries with the right strategies and plans.
By now I am sure that you can see how powerful a course like this could be for you and your business.
- As a business owner, imagine the money you could save and extra profits you could make by taking control of your own Google Ads campaigns in-house.
- Or, if you are an agency owner, imagine the extra clients you could gain by being known as the digital agency that has Google Ads staff that ACTUALLY create killer campaigns that sell and convert like crazy.
In my Google Ads consulting business I manage campaigns that pay a management fee of up to $8,500 a month with the average fee being $1,492 just for 1 month of Google Ads management.
So you could imagine how much I could charge for a training course that teaches every single skill and bit of knowledge I have in Google Ads Search campaigns.
One of the hardest decisions in creating this course is how much should I charge for this course, because deep down my desire in creating this course is to teach and help other people. As the most exciting campaigns that I love running are not the large campaigns with ridiculous budgets for multinational companies, but they are the campaigns for small businesses.
The reason I love these types of campaigns is I love hearing the stories from business owners and the joy in the voice when they close a sales online or get a phone call for a new business lead.
Here’s what you’ll learn
After completing my Google Ads Bootcamp I promise you will have the skills, knowledge & processes required to create successful and profitable campaigns everytime with a repeatable formula and battle plan that allows you to manage any Google Ads campaign in under 1 hour per week.
In my Google Ads Search Bootcamp, you will learn:
- Module 1: What is Google Ads & How the Google Ads auction process actually works. (If you don’t understand this process you won’t be able to create a successful campaign)
- Module 2: How to create your very own Google Ads Battle Plan, so you can successfully plan your campaign and make adjustments is the market conditions change.
- Module 3: Keyword research done right, you will be surprised to hear how I start my successful profit making keyword research. Plus I will teach you my 1 keyword method.
- Plus you also get my Keyword research template
- Module 4: How to get creative with Ad Copy to write ads that scream ‘CLICK ME’. I will also share my 4 elements that are a MUST for every ad.
- Plus you also get my Ad Copy character limit counter
- Module 5: Track what’s what with Conversion tracking. Get the data you need so you can scale your campaign and grow your business.
- Module 6: How to create your campaign – correctly. Plus learning why campaign and ad group naming conventions are important and by just calling your Ad group ‘Ad Group 1’ is a massive mistake that will cost you hours of time in the future.
- Module 7: How to save money & increase profits with my step by step optimisation process. Learn what to optimise and when to optimise every 72 hours, weekly, monthly or every quarter.
- Plus I will give you my optimisation checklist. Which is a checklist that I still use for all of my Google Ads campaigns.
- Module 8: ‘PRO TIPS’ on how to optimise a Google Ads campaign like a 15,000 hour master.
My name is Aaron Young and I am a Google Ads nerd. My journey with Google Ads started in 2010 when my beautiful wife & I had this crazy dream to start a villa resort in Bali. Being young and brave (or naive) we sold our house and made the plans to move to Bali with our 3 daughters who were 5, 3 & 10 weeks old at the time.
But before we could get on the plane I had 6 months to sell our first two villas – the only issue was we had next to no money for marketing. So I turned to Google Ads and spent my late nights and early mornings before and after work, teaching myself Google Ads. After a slow start, I discovered the strategies that are required to make a Google Ads campaign work. And then the incredible happened, the enquiries started coming in and we got the sales we needed.
A small budget of $1,500 over 4 months generated enough leads for me to close our first 2 villa sales. Our small budget of $1,500 raised over $550,000 in revenue! This is when Google Ads changed my life & my families life – FOREVER!
More courses from the same author: Aaron Young
Salepage: Google Ads Bootcamp – Aaron Young