25,000 subscribers and dollars on YouTube. Here’s how to get there…
In Tube Ignite, I teach you how to start your own successful YouTube channel, with zero prior experience needed. In this guide, I share with you every single tip, trick and tactic I’ve used and that my students have used to turn their YouTube channels into lucrative money making machines.
Now, why learn from me? Great question.
I’ve been through the YouTube struggle. YouTube is not an easy platform to master and for a long time I worked day and night to get my channel going and it was all for not. As you can see below, when growing my first YouTube channel, Betterment Boss, my growth was almost glacier.
Then, as you can see, things really started to take off. Why was this? Because I finally committed to learning how YouTube really works and I can promise you that you can do the same – all your lacking is the knowledge to do so.
The problem is, acquiring all of the knowledge takes times, sometimes even years to accumulate. Let’s face it, ain’t nobody got time for that!
As such, I’ve created this guide with everything you need to know to build a solid channel on YouTube and earn your first $25,000 which I am confident will eventually lead to you starting to cash checks like these:
In Tube Ignite, I share with you the following 9 information packed chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduction – I go over my own personal YouTube story and share with you some motivational words before we dive into the core content of the guide.
- Chapter 2: Setting The Foundation – I explain how to pick the perfect niche for your channel and share a list of niches that will streamline your path to $25,000.
- Chapter 3: Growth Essentials – I share with you the three keys to hacking your channel’s growth and the five types of videos that you will employ en route to gaining your first 25,000 subscribers.
- Chapter 4: Build Phase I (0-10,000 Subscribers) – I explain the two essential content elements that will have you reaching 10,000 subscribers in record time. Moreover, I go over commonly asked YouTube questions like how long your videos should be, how often to post and when, as well as common mistakes people make during this phase of their channel’s growth.
- Chapter 5: Build Phase II (10,000-25,000 Subscribers) – I go over how to modify your content approach to reach your next milestone subscriber count and how to leverage bigger channels to speed up this process. Then, I share more mistakes I commonly see people with 10,000+ subscribers continually making which you absolutely must avoid.
- Chapter 6: The Money Map – I explain the five primary ways to make money on YouTube, the pros and cons of each and then my expert methodology to ensure you maximize your income as your channel grows.
- Chapter 7: Outsourcing – I explain how to identify areas of outsourcing for your channel and how to find reliable workers who can help take work off your plate while still keeping your channel highly profitable.
- Chapter 8: Ninja Tactics – I share with you five of my secret tactics that I’ve never shared before for both growing faster on YouTube and making more money.
- Bonus: Viral Trifecta – In the bonus chapter, I explain how to optimize the three core components of your YouTube videos and maximize your chances of having your videos go viral.
The Question is:
ARE YOU THE RIGHT TYPE OF PERSON FOR TUBE IGNITE?
WHO THE GUIDE IS FOR
- People with zero experience on YouTube
- People who already have a YouTube channel
- People who want to use YouTube to generate a part-time or full-time income
- People who can trust a process and follow proven frameworks
- People who are willing to put in consistent work to see the results they desire
WHO’S THE GUIDE NOT FOR
- People who want to grow a YouTube channel overnight
- People not willing to be consistent in their efforts
- People who think YouTube is too saturated
- People who think YouTube has run its course
- People who don’t want to serve others to serve themselves