Ai-Content Niche Site Building Course Information
Learn the art of building successful ai-content niche sites that rank!
Here’s what you’ll learn
Step 1: Setting Up the Environment
First of all, I install Local WP on my computer and set up a local website instead of doing it all online on a live web hosting.
This gives me a number of benefits:
- The speed is really fast when you do everything on a local host setup
- The upload speeds are BLAZING fast! (Uploading media or a backup file)
- It’s faster to move around the dashboard, you don’t have to wait for things to load
- Saves a bunch of time that you’d instead waste waiting around for things to load
- There may be a lot more benefits, but these are all the benefits i can think of when I decide to use a local host instead of a live web host environment when building out new sites
Once you’ve installed Local WP or any other local host software of your choice, it’s time to get the site set-up
Step 2: Setting Up WordPress
There’s one default website layout template that I use on all my site building projects. I’m going to share the template with you, and you’ll just have to install a backup and restore plugin and simply import the backup file.
Step 3: Replacing the Brand
Once you’ve imported the backup file, it’s time to start replacing the brand color, the logo, and the about page and contact page details with your own brand.
Go to the homepage of your site, and click on the Customize button to start changing things.
Step 4: Finding the Keywords
For finding untapped, low competition keywords, I either use KeywordChef, which finds you keywords where there are mostly forums dominating the first page for a keyword.
Or I use LowFruits, which is a more robust tool compared to KeywordChef, as it also looks for Weak Spots in the SERPs, along with forums.
It looks for sites that have a DA of 20 or less, and highlights those keywords as Low Fruits, meaning easy to rank keywords.
Step 5: My Ai Writing Workflow
I use Perplexity.ai for blog post writing, and ChatGPT’s free version for coming up with headlines for my articles.
Here’s a video of my full workflow for writing a blog post from start to finish using Perplexity and ChatGPT.
More courses from the same author: Mohammad Umar Farooq