Baker SEO Course Information
The SEO course that teaches you the 5% of SEO that generates 95% of results
I spent over a decade learning how to teach just what you need to know to generate results. No wasted time.
- Do you believe SEO can be easily learned to generate organic traffic?
- Do you believe that you can get 10 years of SEO experience in 9 hours of training?
- Do you believe there is a course designed to plug & play SEO concepts to your business as you learn them?
- Do you believe that there is an SEO course that can be pain free & fun?
After asking a bunch of people, here’s the 6 biggest problems (that you’re probably familiar with!) with learning SEO online.
- You don’t learn the 5% of SEO that actually creates organic traffic.
- You learn concepts that are unnecessarily complex. Most courses lean heavily on technical SEO concepts that you will rarely use.
- You don’t know where to start when you finish the course. You literally do not know how to apply the information.
- You don’t get tools and templates (that make SEO super-simple) for everyday use.
- You don’t get access to your instructor for follow-up questions and advice.
- Your modules aren’t action-oriented, they are academia-oriented.
This isn’t a regurgitated textbook. The content in this training course is the curated result of more than a decade of experience and trial-and-error.
I’ve carefully selected just the techniques that actually work, which happen to be the exact techniques I use today to create successful SEO programs.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Google Ranking Factors
Complete understanding of Google and how its algorithm works so that you know EXACTLY what to do to rank well in search.
Advanced Keyword Research
Understanding EXACTLY how to find the keywords your audience is using and you can rank for, and templates.
Data-led Content for SEO
Using data to be able to create the most comprehensive content on the web that ranks ahead of your competitors
Reporting and Insights
Reporting templates to understand performance and uncover insights.
Web Analytics Training
Google Analytics and Google Search Console training
Content Marketing Strategy
Content marketing is SEO. We will develop content strategies that generate SEO and commercial results.
Content Brief Templates
Fool-proof content brief templates designed to perform in search
Technical SEO Basics
JUST the technical and on-page SEO factors that currently matter, and how to use them.
Step-by-step instructions and assignments you can apply to your site immediately
- Understanding search engines & SERPs
- Using formulas to translate SEO into revenue-generating outcomes
- A deep (and mathematical) look into mapping keyword intent
- Mapping keyword intent profiles to specific business outcomes and content
- How Google works and a deep (mathematical) dive into RankBrain using examples
- Advanced keyword research: Ideation
- Advanced keyword research: Using math for success
- Advanced keyword research: Application
- Data-led content creation techniques
- The 10-datapoint content brief
- The technical SEO that creates results
- Introduction to Search Console
- Search Console performance tracking II
- Search Console performance tracking III
- Navigating Google Analytics for SEO
- Google Analytics: Building an audience profile (demographics), conversion evaluation, & an executive report
- Google Analytics: Building a marketing channel profile, conversion evaluation, & building an executive report
- Google Analytics: Building a Landing Pages & behavior report, conversion evaluation, & building an executive report
- Google Analytics: Understanding conversion timing, pathways, & building an executive report
Who is this course for?
- This is a course that you will actually finish, and be able to apply your skills while taking the course.
- And it’s not just designed to “learn SEO” theory for the sake of it, it’s designed to start generating real results ASAP!
- This is a course where you’ll feel like you’re being talked to like a friend who genuinely wants you to succeed.
- You’re going to feel good about SEO, not scared.
Are you ready for an honest “about” section with no BS? Let’s do this!
My introduction to SEO was purely a random stroke of luck. I had created a personal blog because I needed to learn how to use WordPress for my new internship. (I just hoped they would hire me before I ran out of money.)
SEO immediately clicked in my brain. With SEO I hear music, and see art. All the ins-and-outs make sense to me.
But after spending the next decade+ in the industry, I saw nothing but exploitative behavior from “SEO experts” and agencies.
My mission is to teach people SEO in a way they will understand and feel empowered. I want to take SEO out of the black box and make it accessible to even the most terrified of students. Teaching SEO is my calling.
More courses from the same author: Jeff Baker
Salepage: Baker SEO Course – Jeff Baker