Client Funnel Formula Information
This isn’t just about creating a bestselling book, although you will discover proven shortcuts to consistently sell more of your books on Amazon.
It’s about attracting a flood of your ideal clients, boosting your credibility, and filling your bank account with cold hard cash.
As a non-fiction author, you can earn ongoing passive income from the royalties your book generates on Amazon (this includes Kindle, physical, and audible versions).
But the book royalties are only a SMALL portion of the income the Client Funnel Formula generates for you.
The real purpose of this unique system is all the money you earn from your websites.
The conversion rates of everything else you do multiply because of the increased credibility your bestselling book gives you.
Your book shows up on top of the categories you choose, under keywords your buyers are searching, and in recommendations on other similar books in your industry.
Readers join your list to get the content upgrade…and they buy more of your products and services.
Plus, since you’re now a premier authority on the topic, you’re freed from the chains of being seen as just another commodity.
You can raise your prices and finally sell your products or services for what they’re truly worth.
This is about so much more than just being an author.
It’s a complete business growth system-in-a-box.
Here’s what you’ll get in Client Funnel Formula
Module 1: Amazon Funnel Formula: Create a Passive Income and Attract a Flood of Self-Liquidating Buyers from Amazon
This module covers the core of the system and gives you all the strategies, techniques, and shortcuts you’ll use to make your book a bestseller on Amazon.
You’ll understand the key factors in how the Amazon search algorithm works and how you can take advantage of the system to sell more books consistently.
You’ll also discover the most common mistakes authors make and how to avoid them…along with how to launch your book with a bang and use low-cost Amazon ads to earn a profit while driving book sales and generating leads for your other products and services.
- Why professional writers have seen their income from books drop 43% over the past decade…and why that is such GOOD NEWS for you to attract high ticket ideal clients (most writers are clueless about the secrets being shared in this formula).
- Why attracting buyers from Amazon is so much more profitable…and significantly lower risk…than running paid advertising campaigns.
- How to tap into Amazon’s unique credibility to sell more of your products and services on your OWN website (89% of buyers trust Amazon more than other eCommerce companies).
- Exactly how many words and how many pages your book should be to maximize your profits on Amazon (the answer may both surprise and delight you).
- The single BIGGEST mistake I made with one of my books that sabotaged my passive income, lead generation, and guaranteed it was only about 1/3rd as effective as it should have been.
- How celebrity authorities like Dan Kennedy, Michael Gerber, and Seth Godin consistently publish bestselling books and turn them into millions of dollars in consulting income.
- Why one-star reviews are vital for selling more of your books and attracting your ideal clients (if everyone loves your book – you’re doing it wrong).
- How a free book consistently dominates the #1 ranking of the ultra-competitive weight loss category…attracting tens of thousands of leads yearly.
- How to turn one big idea into multiple streams of Amazon income…along with dozens of income streams flowing from Amazon into your business.
- The backdoor secret to creating a permanently free book on Amazon (and why even a free book can result in multiple passive income streams from Amazon).
- Where to position ‘content upgrades’ in your book to multiply the number of email addresses you capture from your Amazon buyers.
- How to systematically turn $2.99 Amazon purchases into $495, $3,000, or even $100,000 backend sales.
How to Optimize Your Title, Keywords, Categories, Description, and More
- 4 secrets to optimizing your book to be found by your ideal clients in Amazon’s keyword search box (and why one factor is so important to Amazon that they’ll BURY your listing if you do this wrong even if everything else is perfect).
- One weird technique that tricks Amazon’s Artificial Intelligence into showing your book more often under your most profitable keyword phrases.
- 3 simple steps to choosing high-traffic buyer keywords you can rank for…even if you’re a beginner without a platform or email list.
- How to create sexy product titles and subtitles that attract your ideal book buyers and ongoing clients for your backend (the title needs to do more than just sell your book – it MUST also attract your ideal clients).
- 6-step proven formula for creating titles that SELL even in the most competitive, overcrowded marketplaces like weight loss, make money, and self-help.
- Eliminate the stress of choosing a title by playing a FUN game that often uncovers up to a half-dozen or more bestselling title ideas in just 10 to 20 minutes.
- 3 rules for choosing the most profitable categories for your book (and why just looking at the highest traffic categories could be a devastating mistake).
- Backdoor secret to getting listed in up to 10 categories even though Amazon only lets you choose 2 during the set-up process.
- How to use the 7 ‘keyword’ boxes to get listed in as many of your buyer keywords as possible (always use all 7 boxes following the exact model taught inside the course to reach the most potential buyers).
- My step-by-step formula for creating an Amazon description with rich text including headlines, bolding, bullets, and more…designed to attract more buyers and multiply the sales of your books.
How to Make Your Book a Bestseller and Consistently Attract New Clients
- Why you should NEVER launch your book until you’ve completed these 5 steps (you won’t achieve the success you deserve if you miss even one of these).
- An easy-to-implement trick that attracts more 5-star reviews for your book (great Amazon reviews sell books AND increase the credibility of everything else you offer).
- How to have a great launch week and set yourself up for more leads, sales, and profits in the months to come.
- 8 low-cost ways to advertise your book off of Amazon (these tiny ad sources are better for Amazon books than big networks like Google and Facebook).
- How to sell more books with Amazon Sponsored Ads, including how to set up your first ad campaign, when to use the 3 different match types, and the #1 most important stat to track.
- How to quickly and easily come up with 200+ laser-focused keywords that target your ideal buyers…without wasting money on lookie-loos who aren’t likely to buy from you anyway.
- How to optimize your Amazon ad account by raising bids on winners, disabling losing keywords, and when to create new campaigns for even greater profits.
Module 2: Podcast Traffic Unleashed: How to Attract a HORDE of Hungry Buyers By Sharing Your Story as a Podcast Guest
Being a guest expert on other people’s podcasts is the PERFECT companion to the Amazon Funnel Formula. Over 68 million people in the US listen to podcasts. And podcasts reach 485 million consumers worldwide. This is expected to increase to 800 million by 2025!
Podcasts listeners are more loyal, more affluent, and more educated than the average Internet user. Plus, there are over 2 million podcasts – many of which use an interview format. And they’re starving for qualified authorities (such as authors) who are fun and entertaining…
This module will show you how to find the podcasts your ideal clients are listening to, contact the hosts, and deliver an engaging interview their audience will love.
Drive more book sales and generate high-quality leads directly to your email list from each easy podcast interview…
- Why is a podcast consumer who just invested 30 minutes listening to your message is 10x more valuable than someone who clicks an ad that interrupts them on Facebook?
- Eliminate ALL the hassles and heartache of dealing with Google and Facebook reviewers and communicate heart-to-heart with your ideal clients.
- Case Study: How each podcast guest appearance generates sales of this author’s book, adds an average of 100 new opt-ins to his email list and attracts several high ticket clients for his group coaching offer…all in a market that was too expensive to advertise on Facebook or Google.
- How to connect with the podcast host and get them to wholeheartedly endorse your book, your courses, or your services…even if they’ve never met you before (this one secret is worth more than the cost of the entire course)!
- The hidden truth about what podcast hosts are looking for in their guests but never tell you…and the one question you must answer to deliver an electrifying interview that gets listeners raving about you!
- 6 proven methods to make a fortune using infotainment… especially if you can’t tell jokes and don’t consider yourself all that interesting (even an extreme introvert like me can use these techniques to create a magnetic personality during interviews).
- 7 essentials to include on a ‘one-sheet’ to grab a host’s attention and provide them with everything they need to create an entertaining interview with you (this makes the whole interview process so much easier).
- Simple changes you can make to your website to make you much more ‘podcast friendly’ and attractive to BIG podcast hosts (hosts will visit your website and this is what they’re looking for).
- How to create a free Lead Magnet that multiplies the leads you attract from every podcast (plus the one question to ask yourself to guarantee an effective Lead Magnet).
- 5 proven ways to increase the pulling power of your Lead Magnet landing page (podcast leads are much more valuable than leads through paid advertising or other organic methods).
- The cheap and easy way to create ‘broadcast-quality’ sound at home that podcast hosts and listeners will appreciate (simple tools take this worry off your plate).
How to Get Invited on Podcasts That Reach Your Ideal Clients
- 2 FREE resources introduce you to all the podcasts you’ll ever need to reach your ideal clients (and how to piggyback on the hard work others have already done to sift through the best podcasts in your market).
- How to choose the most profitable podcasts your ideal clients are already listening to (stop wasting time on podcasts that won’t send cash-in-hand buyers to your website).
- Use my ‘fill-in-the-blanks’ online spreadsheet to track and follow up on podcast hosts…plus a free tool that gives you the email address to contact even if a host doesn’t list it on their website or domain records.
- A backdoor technique that virtually guarantees the podcast host (or their scheduling assistant) opens your email…even if you’re a complete unknown in the industry.
- Steal my proven template email that makes a personal connection with the host, builds your credibility, and entices them to book you on their show (don’t leave out this vital ingredient in the “Get Booked Now” recipe).
- How to SAVE time and make sure you have EVERYTHING the host needs for an incredible interview…even they’re totally disorganized (I was personally surprised by how off-the-cuff even some of the largest podcasters run their businesses).
- 4 magic words to say at the end of every interview to multiply the number of podcasters who invite you to their show.
- How to follow up on podcast hosts and get invited back time and time again (one of my clients appeared on the same podcast 6 times – attracting more leads and high ticket buyers every time).
- Want to skip the process of finding, contacting, and scheduling podcast interviews? I share 4 booking services that already have relationships with podcast hosts…including the one I’ve personally used.
How to Deliver AMAZING Interviews That Attract Your Ideal Clients
- How using one ‘power word’ multiple times during an interview can help you bond with the host and make them more likely to endorse your book…even if they’ve never read it.
- #1 hidden mistake guests commonly make in the interview that kills your response and keeps you from generating the sales you deserve (unless you know the secret, you could keep repeating this error because hosts will actually thank you for making this mistake).
- How to demonstrate authentic empathy that causes the audience to know, like, and trust you even if this is the first time they’ve ever heard you.
- 8 steps of a great podcast interview that holds your audience spellbound and compels them to follow up with you to find out what they can buy!
- How to hold the audience on the edge of their seats, waiting with baited curiosity about what you will share next (this tricks them into thinking you’re interesting even when you think you’re the most boring person in the world).
- Case Study on how to write questions that pull the ‘Golden Thread’ out of you during the interview (the majority of podcast hosts will ask you the questions you send them in advance).
- The quickest and easiest way to get the interview back on track if any distraction or disagreement shows up (this ingenious strategy keeps the host focused on your message).
- Word-for-word example of a persuasive call-to-action at the end of your interview (model this ‘template’ to attract more leads for your list and sales for your book).
- How to get started with podcast guest traffic now…including what to do first, what to expect as you start moving forward, and how to gauge your results.
Module 3: Book in a Weekend: How to Create a Life-Changing Book in Just a Few Days…Even if You’re NOT a Writer
What if you don’t have a book yet? NO PROBLEM. Discover the system my clients and I have used to create non-fiction books FAST! Money is attracted to speed. The more books and courses you produce, the more royalties, income, and ideal clients come in.
Here’s how to get your message down in a no-fluff, easy-to-read book that makes a life-changing impact on your clients. It can be done in less time than you expect.
This system isn’t for those looking for a perfect book (that doesn’t exist) or those looking to publish with a major publishing house. It’s for those who want to make a difference in the lives of their customers by providing them with a bridge from the problem to a clear solution…
- Why shorter books are a better fit for today’s busy audiences (and the exact length you want to shoot for to attract sales and deliver what your customers are looking for – they hate fluff).
- 3 proven ways to create your book faster WITHOUT WRITING…perfect for anyone who struggles to get their thoughts down on paper.
- Why narrowing your audience and topic is the pathway to publishing profits on Amazon (and attracting more of your ideal clients).
- 3 words that set me free from perfectionism and procrastination…allowing me to create more, earn more, and invest less time doing it!
- 7-step formula for writing your book faster…and enjoying the process a whole lot more (it’s fun to write when you follow this step-by-step system).
- The single most important thing you must do before you sit down to write even one word of your book!
- How to uncover your book’s “hook”…its uniqueness that drives people to desire it and recommend it others.
- 10 proven book formulas you can use to sky-rocket your sales…formulas so simple even a 5th grader could use them to make more money!
- 5 steps to outline your book’s core message…and keep yourself on track throughout the book creation process.
- How to discover which topics you must cover in your book to inspire your clients and help them experience your book’s promise (miss these essentials and you sabotage your impact and sales).
Step-By-Step Roadmap to Create Your Book FAST
- Step-by-Step process to quickly and easily find the questions your audience is asking about your topic…guaranteeing you create exactly what they’re looking for.
- Free software to run surveys, 3 questions you must always ask, and my personal survey template…if you use a survey to dig even deeper into your audience (clients frequently find all the questions they need in an hour or two of free research).
- How to create a clear roadmap that eliminates procrastination and makes it easy to create the content for each chapter of your book.
- Why mind mapping is more effective than outlining…and how my 2-step mindmap process activates both the creative and logical portions of your brain to create the dynamic duo of an emotional story and a dynamic solution for your readers.
- Conquer “blank page anxiety” once and for all. (in fact, do this and you’ll NEVER stare at a blank page…ever again).
- How to manage your energy to get your book done in less time…and why traditional time management techniques don’t work for writers!
- The secret to finishing your book in just one weekend…including how both clients and I have done this multiple times (and how to know if another schedule would be a better fit for you).
- #1 mistake that slows your writing process to a crawl…and how to turn this upside down to get more done in just a few hours than you did with weeks of the old method.
- How to integrate ‘micro-stories’ throughout your book to keep interest high, bond with your readers, and drive home your message from multiple directions.
- What comics like Batman, Superman, and Spiderman can teach you about writing non-fiction books that sell without selling?
- Get over any sticking point in your writing with one simple trick that eliminates imposter syndrome and gets you back on track fast.
- How to stay focused on your core message no matter how many rabbit trails or distractions pop up along the way.
Unique Ways to Create Your Book Without Writing
- Why ‘time off’ is vital to an author and how to schedule it for maximum effect on your writing and the profits of your business.
- How to use emails, blog posts, podcast interview transcripts, and more to short-cut the writing process and write more in less time.
- How to multi-purpose your content to create books, webinars, courses, and more…earning multiple streams of income from the same core message.
- How to ‘brain dump’ the core content for your book in as little as 3 to 5 hours…and deliver exactly what your audience wants to know.
- 14 secret questions designed to quickly and easily pull your best content, case studies, and implementation steps out of you (often you have no clue how much value is bottled up inside of you just waiting to come out).
- How a friend followed a simple blueprint I gave him to write a 400+ page book in just a few weeks after struggling for months to get just a few pages done.
- 2 distinctive and separate editing processes every book should go through to turn it into a priceless diamond that positions you as a thought leader in your field.
- How to decide when to add or cut a chapter from your book for maximum impact on your ideal clients.
- Want to create a book that people rave about to their friends? Here’s the #1 most important thing you absolutely MUST do after writing it to make that happen.
- How to hunt down ‘weasel words and phrases’ that destroy your credibility and reduce the effectiveness of your message (it’s amazing how common these are even in major publishing house books).
- Where to hire low-cost professionals to edit your book, layout your interior design, and create gorgeous covers (get your book ready to sell on Amazon fast).
- What you absolutely must know before you hire a cover designer because buyers DO judge a book by its cover (get a bestselling cover done right the first time).
Who is Client Funnel Formula Course for?
If you’re a consultant, coach, course creator, or any other service provider…then you need the Client Funnel Formula.
Amazon is where consumers go to buy.
Your ideal clients are ALREADY searching and buying there.
They’re either finding you or your competition.
The Client Funnel Formula will position you as the premier authority on your topic and help you attract an ongoing source of high-quality clients.
At the same time, the formula will boost your credibility off of Amazon…multiplying the profits of everything else you do online.
And you can use the included Podcast Traffic Unleashed formula to create a 2nd consistent source of high-quality incoming leads as a podcast guest.
These two formulas work in tandem as an unbeatable combination.
You’ll also discover how to get your message down on paper faster with the Book in a Weekend system.
You get everything you need.
Terry Dean went from delivering pizzas for $8 an hour to creating a full-time income online in 1996. He has been called one of the grandfathers of Internet marketing and was one of the first online marketers to demonstrate the power of email, generating $96,250 from one email to his list in front of a live audience.
Over the past 25 years, he has personally helped thousands of clients in hundreds of different markets attract high-quality clients, spot conversion cracks on their websites, and earn a great income even from small email lists.
More courses from the same author: Terry Dean
Salepage: Client Funnel Formula – Terry Dean