Conversion Tracking Mastery Information
- Unlock your biggest competitive edge for 2023 and beyond
- Measure more high-quality conversions, get better results
- Stay up-to-date with the latest conversion tracking features for Ecom, Lead Gen & SaaS accounts
Google Ads tracking is a huge mess.
It’s becoming increasingly harder to properly track conversions.
People are using ad blockers, browsers block third-party cookies, and privacy regulations + lack of user consent can lead to gaps in conversion data.
On top of that, there are huge data discrepancies as ad platforms process and report data differently.
The current landscape causes a huge problem because, without proper conversion tracking, you will never get your desired results.
Conversion tracking is the foundation of Google Ads. But most PPCers suck at it.
It’s shocking how often we see suboptimal setups.
Basic Google Ads conversion tracking won’t do the trick anymore. You can forget it it if you’re only importing conversion goals from Google Analytics.
If you want to succeed with Google Ads in 2023 and beyond, you must go beyond the basics and step up your tracking game.
The problem: most specialists don’t know what they don’t know.
You need to implement a wide spectrum of advanced conversion tracking techniques if you want to maximize your results.
How many of these have you heard about but never really used?
Offline Conversion Tracking (OCT), Enhanced Conversions for Leads, Consent Mode, Profit on Ad Spend (POAS) Conversion Adjustments, Server Side Tagging, New vs. Returning Customer Data, Conversions With Cart Data?
These are just some examples.
You need to implement these to measure more and get more insights.
If you’re looking for a competitive edge in 2023 and beyond, double down on data & conversion tracking.
Introducing Conversion Tracking Mastery 🚀
Advanced conversion tracking is one of the core pillars of our Google Ads Masterclass curriculum.
Our students were blown away with the quality of the workshops, and had no idea there’s so much that goes into proper conversion tracking.
Now, for the first time ever, we’ve bundled everything we know into our new on-demand course: Conversion Tracking Mastery.
This will be your biggest competitive edge in 2023 and beyond:
Your ability to measure and steer on real business results (aka qualified leads, sales, and actual profit) will set you apart from your competitors.
Whoever has the most high-quality data wins.
Whoever has the most high-quality data, wins
With Conversion Tracking Mastery, we can help you measure more, and steer on REAL business results (aka qualified leads, sales, and actual profit), not just cheap leads from bots and low-value consumers (pMax, anyone?).
Your value as a Google Ads Specialist will significantly increase, simply because you can measure more.
Advanced conversion tracking setups are crucial for:
- Better Smart Bidding
The more (high-quality) data you have, the better Smart Bidding can optimize towards your goals.
- Better Decisions
Advanced conversion tracking setups will help you make better decisions to grow your accounts.
- Better Reporting
Go beyond the basics and unlock new insights that will significantly improve your reports. Absolutely crucial!
Here’s what you’ll learn
Module 1: Tracking best practices
- Tracking is a mess and what to do about it
- PPC Mastery Measurement Maturity Model: from Rookie to Master
- Macro vs. micro conversions
- Attribution best practices
- Attribution reports
- The importance of third-party attribution tools
- Approach for switching to new conversion goals
- Why you should never rely on Google Analytics imported data
Module 2: Basic tracking with GACT
- Different GACT implementation techniques (and its pros and cons)
- How to track form submissions with GTM
- How to track clicks on important elements with GTM
- How to track specific events with GTM
- How to implement GACT with GTM for Ecommerce accounts
- How to implement GACT for WooCommerce
- How to implement GACT for Magento
- How to implement GACT for Shopify
- Track incoming phone calls with call tracking software
- How to configure your account-default and campaign specific goals
- Conversion action settings best practices
Module 3: Measure more conversions
- Measure more with Enhanced Conversions
- How to implement Enhanced Conversions with GTM
- How to implement Enhanced Conversions with gtag
- The importance of Server-side Tagging
- How to implement Server-side Tagging
- Fill in the gaps with Consent Mode & Conversion Modelling
- How to implement Consent Mode with GTM (web)
- Ecom: measure up to 15% more with ProfitMetrics Conversion Booster
Module 4: Measure real business results
- Lead Gen: the benefits of and use cases for Offline Conversion Tracking
- SaaS: the benefits of and use cases for Offline Conversion Tracking
- Important remarks in regards to Offline Conversion Tracking
- Types of Offline Conversion Tracking imports
- How to implement Offline Conversion Tracking using GCLID
- How to implement Enhanced Conversions for Leads
- Hashing first-party data for scheduled uploads
- Ecom: Improve your efficiency with profit tracking
- How to implement profit tracking with Profitmetrics.io
Module 5: Enrich your data input
- New vs. Returning Customer Data
- How to setup New vs. Returning Customer Data with GTM
- How to setup New vs. Returning Customer Data with gtag
- Enrich your insights with Conversions with Cart Data
- How to implement Conversions with Cart Data with GTM
- How to implement Conversions with Cart Data with gtag
- Enrich your data with Custom Variables
- How to setup Custom Variables with gtag
- How to setup Custom Variables with OCT
- How to avoid duplicate conversions
- How to send over your transaction ID with GTM
- How to send over your transaction ID with gtag
Module 6: Correct your dataset
- Fix bad data with Conversion Adjustments
- How to implement Conversion Adjustments
- Data messed up? Use Data Exclusions
- How to apply Data Exclusions
Who is this course for?
Conversion Tracking Mastery is a complete course to help PPC Experts measure more, high-quality data in Google Ads:
- It shows the easiest and fastest way to implement basic and advanced Google Ads conversion techniques (with GTM, GTAG or plugins/apps).
- It includes step-by-step, over-the-shoulder implementation videos.
- The teachings in this course are applicable to 90% of all client types.
Conversion Tracking Mastery is designed for Google Ads Specialists with at least a basic understanding of conversion tracking.
Hey! We’re Bob & Miles. Combined, we have over ten years of Google Ads experience, have worked for over 200 E-Commerce and Lead Gen clients, and profitably spent over €100.000.000 on Google Ads.
Unlike other ‘gurus’, we actually manage Google Ads campaigns every single day. Everything we teach is based on real, practical experience.
Through Conversion Tracking Mastery, we’re sharing best practices, and the easiest ways to implement basic and advanced tracking techniques to help you measure more, high-quality data.
Together, we founded PPC Mastery to unite and provide insane value to the PPC community and help ambitious companies and marketers make the most out of Google Ads.