Creating Helpful Content Workbook Information
Learn to create content that aligns with what Google’s AI driven algorithms are designed to reward.
Google uses a complex mixture of algorithms and machine learning systems to determine which content is likely to be helpful to a searcher.
These machine learning systems are likely trained by being shown examples of helpful and unhelpful content. The examples are labelled by Google’s quality raters. This is why it’s so important to create content that aligns with the rater guidelines! It’s what Google’s machine learning systems are designed to reward.
In this interactive workbook, we’ll go through several exercises inspired from the QRG and other Google documentation to help you understand what your search audience’s needs are and how to be the result that best meets that need.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- Understanding Google’s helpful content system
- How to know if you are impacted
- What it takes to recover
- Thoroughly understanding user intent as described in great detail in the QRG
- Removing content
- Improving Page Experience
- Demonstrating E-E-A-T, especially experience
- The importance of popularity
- What to expect in terms of recovery
More courses from the same author: Marie Haynes