Google Ads Training Course Bundle Information
Learn the Framework Used by Google Ad Agencies to Rapidly Setup, Optimize, and Scale Google Ad Campaigns for ANY Industry
Quickly Learn What You Need to Scale Google Ad Campaign Profits With Easy-To-Follow Video Tutorials and Downloadable Resources
U.S. Based Google Ads Training by Professionals, For Professionals
Learn How to Optimize for ROI, Not Vanity Metrics
So What’s in This Google Ads Course Anyway?
1. Expert Research & Planning Pre-Launch Strategies
Research and planning your PPC ads campaigns correctly is critical for success – with bad planning, your ad campaign is setup to fail – no matter what you do.
- How to find the most profitable keywords for any industry
- How to stay ahead of competitors – find and outperform their ads
- Avoid money wasting keywords/campaign types BEFORE launching
2. Setup Your Account for Profit – Not Wasted Budget
Learn how to structure your ad campaigns to get the most profit, cut out wasted spend, and setup faster – even for an industry you don’t know (without relying on templates that break/get out of date fast)
- Learn fast & simple setups for profit – not complex setups that take weeks
- Simple setups = fast & easy optimizing/scaling/management, no matter how many accounts you’re running
- Avoid Google’s suggestions (traps) and hacks from out-dated YouTube videos and cheap Udemy courses
- Advanced tracking setup for conversions, leads, calls, sales, and ROI from ads.
3. Advanced Optimizing That is Simple to Learn and Implement
Learn up-to-date optimization strategies for profit (conversions, CPA, conversion rate, ROAS) not Quality Score, CTR, Optimization Score and other nonsense metrics that don’t help you keep your job as a marketing professional.
- Strategies for quickly & easily scaling ROI by expanding campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
- Strategies for quickly identifying top performers and expanding them
- Optimizing automated bidding or manual bidding or combos to control CPC and CPA when Google fails to do this.
- Optimizing at every level of performance data: campaigns, ad groups, keywords, device, location, schedule, and more
4. Microsoft Ads (Formerly Bing Ads) Training
Learn the differences between the networks and how to successfully expand to Microsoft Ads Network (Bing.com, Yahoo.com, AOL.com, DuckDuckgo.com and more.)
- How to import properly (don’t use a weekly auto-import)
- What you can do in Microsoft Ads that you can’t do in Google Ads
- Optimizing inside Microsoft Ads based on THEIR data
- Targeting options and setups unique to Microsoft Ads
5. Mastering Campaign Targeting Options
Learn which targeting methods make the most sense for profitable ads for different industries, business types, budgets, and goals.
- Expert tactics for RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads)
- Proper setup/optimizing for DSA campaigns
- Advanced local campaign Targeting/Setup/Optimizing
- How to actually make broad match keywords profitable or when to avoid them
6. Advanced Stuff for Advanced People
For marketing professionals and ad agencies, this is the expert training for professionals with as much experience as us, but could always learn something new!
- How to fix automated bidding that IS NOT doing what it’s supposed to do (has no volume, very high cpcs, no conversions, bad ROAS, etc.)
- Complex optimizing for Device, Day, Hour, City, Country, State with or without manual bidding when needed
- Properly running test campaigns and primary campaigns correctly (for testing those broad keyword ideas that “may” work for top-of-funnel targeting for large budget accounts)
- Setup and optimizing LARGE budget accounts (targeting all stages of the funnel, micro-conversions, etc.)
- Optimizing, expanding, and finding new ideas for accounts you’ve been running for years
7. Beginner Foundations
If you have no experience, that’s ok! We have extra training for getting started with Google Ads.
- Intro to Google Ads, How to Setup Account
- Intro to Campaigns, Keywords, Ads, Ad Extensions, Negative Keywords and More
- Dashboard Walkthrough – How to Navigate Google Ads
- How to Monitor the Right Metrics and Ignore Useless Ones (How to Change the Columns Inside Google Ads)
- Basic Optimization for Beginners – campaigns, keywords, ads, a/b testing ads, ad groups, etc.
8. Bonus Training
Plenty of extra bonus to cover everything you need for PPC ad success! Get our agency’s best resources for running profitable campaigns quickly and easily.
- Expert Landing Page Training
- Advanced PPC Call Tracking Software (Not Inside Google Ads)
- Google Analytics Tracking and Setup
- Our Agency Tools – Expert Ads Framework & Cheat Sheet
- Our Agency Tools – Most Used Negative Keywords: Premade List
- Our Agency Tools – Top Cities and States Lists (For Negatives Keywords)
Additional Training for Google Display Ads
Our Display Ads Masterclass teaches expert strategies for expanding into the Google Display Network with maintaining profit and avoiding low-quality clicks and bad leads.
- Learn How PPC Ad Agencies Scale DISPLAY Profits Fast
- Display Ad Strategies for ROI & Removing Low Quality Website Clicks
- Best Strategies for Targeting Audiences, Content, and Winning Combos
- Advanced Remarketing Strategies – Go Beyond the Basic Setup
- Top, Middle, and Bottom of Funnel Display Targeting Secrets
- Beginner to Expert Level Display Ads Training
- Display Campaign Pre-Launch Checklist
Who is this course for?
Our Google ads course is designed for beginners to experts. It is great for business owners for DIY Google Ads, in-house marketing teams that need advanced Google ad training courses, and ad agencies or consultants that run PPC ads for clients. Even people that want to start a new career in managing Google Ads campaigns can start with our training!
Chris Cabaniss, Co-Founder of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency
Chris has been in the online advertising space since 2009 and is the co-founder of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency. Chris has managed PPC ad accounts for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in many different industries for years. In addition, he has trained other ad agencies, in-house marketing teams, PPC professionals, and many business owners in expert PPC ad management strategies. Chris actively manages PPC accounts and puts all of the most up-to-date methods we use for our clients back into the training.
Monica Cabaniss, Co-Founder of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency
Monica has been in online marketing since 2010 and is the co-founder and CEO of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency. Monica has worked with nationwide franchises and enterprise-level eCommerce PPC ad accounts with global presence, as well as small to mid size local businesses in a range of industries over the years. Monica still plays an active role on managing PPC ad accounts and operations at Falcon Digital Marketing and putting real-world experience and proven strategies back into our training programs.