Google News Sites 4 Profit Information
If Google is predisposed to LIKE your content (because they approve of your site) and they FIND it fast (because of their newsbot) – don’t you think that’s a BIG DEAL?
- promoting a product or service;
- earning affiliate income;
- helping other sites rank (offering SEO services);
- building sites for clients; or
- looking for an easy product to flip,
… a domain that is APPROVED IN GOOGLE NEWS is more likely to get Google’s attention, get indexed, and rank well.
Learn the fastest, easiest methods to build sites, get them approved in Google News, and monetize them in multiple ways. Guaranteed.
Here’s what you’ll learn in Google News Sites 4 Profit
- What Google News Sites are, and why they’re valuable
- How to make money from them, including
- What Google looks for to approve your website
- How to use different site-building tools, such as WordPress and YIVESites to get approved
- What RSS plugins and auto-blogging options work well, some free and some paid
- How to get domains approved, practically FREE
- How to submit your site to Google Publisher Center
- What to do if your publication is rejected
- What to do AFTER your site is approved
- Ideas and strategies to help you make money with your new site(s)
- How to SELL sites, domains, and DFY approval services (the fastest ways I know to turn $9 into $100 or more)
Diana is a veteran when it comes to online marketing, having published her first website in 1999. (She’s also a US Navy veteran.) Her early efforts led her site to a #1 ranking in Google, an appearance on The CBS Sunday Morning Show – and a passion for all things internet marketing.
She launched her own web design and SEO agency in 2009 (YourFriendontheWeb.com) and became an agency partner of SearchworxX in 2010.
According to her, “Marcus and the SearchworxX team were extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and made me look good to my clients – they have greatly contributed to my success.”
Diana began working more directly with the SearchworxX team in 2015, doing Business Development work and functioning as Account Manager for some of our larger partners.
Diana also offers consulting as a Digital Marketing Strategist, writes, and is one of those crazy people who likes to speak in public. She’s presented at such conferences as BERNINA University, EcomChicago, CES, Midwest Ecom, SCOE and the Wild Bird Expo. SearchworxX CEO Marcus Cudd has even co-presented with her a few times!
More courses from the same author: Diana Ratliff