LinkedIn Sales Navigator Course Information
Learn how to use Linkedin Sales Navigator. You’ll learn HOW and WHY you’re wasting HOURS per week by not using Linkedin Sales navigator correctly.
How to Find Money Making Prospects In Under 20 Minutes Using Proven Linkedin Workflows and Searches
What do you learn from writing, sending, and testing hundreds upon hundreds of emails making thousands of calls and sending thousands of Linkedin messages to prospects?
And that’s what I want to share with you today. I’ve essentially condensed 8 years of full-time prospecting and learning into a 60 minute Linkedin crash course.
That’s less than watching a show on Netflix nowadays.
And guess what?
By the time you’re done with this crash course you will make more money.
Can you say the same thing about watching Game of Thrones?
Using the Pareto Principle I’ve focused only on the types of Linkedin usage that truly matter. Meaning you don’t have to wade through all the bullshit trying to figure out what works and what doesn’t. I’ve done all the leg work for you and know EXACTLY what kind of ways to use LinkedIn to bring in the meetings and how to prospect in just 10 to 20 minutes.
Using Linkedin sales navigator correctly is probably one of the single most productive technological skills you can learn in sales, whether you own a business or work as a freelancer or work as an employee. Yet so few people have actually mastered the art.
Oddly enough, you don’t need to be a technical wiz to pull this off. Anyone can do it, even if you have zero technical skills
They think prospecting needs to take hours to do, follow a loose prospecting structure and spend tons of time clicking through pages looking for “Hot leads.”
Or even worse, spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on crappy databases that when you start cleaning their emails, you only end up with a few valid emails!
Now, I am not saying databases don’t have a place, but most just don’t meet the cut.
And let me tell you a secret… Where do you think most databases get their emails?
… Well, LinkedIn!
All you need to understand is a few key principles. Then use those principles while following proven meeting generating “workflows” and “searches” to create profit-pulling lead lists/contacts/accounts on demand.
So how can you learn these key principles, the Linkedin secrets I’ve discovered, and get your hands on these proven Linkedin workflows and searches?
I’ve taken everything I’ve ever learned about Linkedin and all the knowledge I gained from running hundreds of tests and many consultations and condensed it into a 1 hour Linkedin crash course called The Linkedin systems course.
Could you learn all this on your own? Maybe. It’s possible but I am not really sure…
You *could* create a list of over a million leads, send them hundreds of emails/Inmails for 8 years, test up to 8 variations for every message, pour over the test results for hours on end, and distill what you’ve learned into a set of principles, structures, and formulas that anyone can use to find Qualified leads.
Look you’re welcome to spend $10k a year on Seamless.ai for a measly 1000 leads with 90% being invalid, but if you want to learn how to do with less than $100/mo. Then you want to stick around for the next 2 minutes…
If you take this course and learn all of this in just 60 minutes, WHILE I hold your hand through the process step by step, help create some of the most accurate lead searches you can create, AND get proven structures and formulas you can use to create meeting generating lead lists in any niche, no matter how small or large.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The ultimate secret to getting good at creating killer searches FAST (once I started doing this I found my results skyrocketing and the quality of my searches improving dramatically while having a TON of fun.)
- The little-known filter that gets higher booking rates, and SALES than any other. (Plus, the exact formula for doing it at scale.)
- The best day of the week to send Linkedin requests and messages and (once you know which day it is it’ll make perfect sense and you’ll be kicking yourself for not knowing it earlier.)
- How to create MASTER filters and save hundreds of hours per year
- The exact amount of words your Inmail messages should be (I’ve never seen a google Inmail book meetings with more than this amount of words)
- How to track when a new HOT lead
- An “idiot proof” formula for finding HOT leads that book meetings
- How to get notified when companies get new funding rounds the instant it becomes news
- Plus, a whole bunch more…
Who is this course for?
- Sales professionals: The course is specifically tailored for salespeople who want to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find, engage, and manage potential prospects on LinkedIn.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs: The course may also be beneficial for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to improve their social selling skills and generate more leads on LinkedIn.
- Digital marketers: Digital marketers who are responsible for managing LinkedIn campaigns may find the course helpful in understanding how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to target and engage with their audience.
- Anyone interested in social selling: The course can also benefit anyone who is interested in learning about social selling and how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to grow their network and generate leads on LinkedIn.
More courses from the same author: BowTiedSystems