Programmatic SEO Playbook Information
This product is a 7,955 location dataset in the transport niche (think cars, bikes, etc) along with a 6-step, 2,000+ word, playbook on how to use it to build a programmatic SEO niche site.
To avoid a lot of competition flooding the niche, this product will be strictly limited to a maximum of 100 sales. It’s first come, first served!
Here’s what you’ll learn
- The dataset (obviously) in both CSV and MySQL format
- See which keywords the only competitor ranks for, and how there is a gap in the market that can be targeted with programmatic SEO techniques
- Examples of how I would set out the on-page SEO to rank for the keywords
- An overview of how I would build this in code (my recommended option) and how you could do it in WordPress. Note: the WordPress option is not preferred because it is very hard to build programmatic archive pages.
- Ideas for monetization beyond display ads and how you could build a newsletter and possibly digital products too
- My simple strategy for getting programmatic SEO pages indexed
- Growth tactics to leverage the topical authority of programmatic SEO to expand into blog posts
Hey, I’m Ian Nuttall – creator of this little programmatic SEO course…
I’ve been building websites powered by programmatic SEO since about 2015, and in the last few years have created a portfolio of sites that generate 3m+ page views per month.
I also sold one for ~$500,000 in early 2023.
More courses from the same author: Ian Nuttall