Reactivation Blueprint learn the Powerful, Step-by-Step method to helping any small business run reactivation campaigns and become more profitable in a very short amount of time (and get paid well for the service
Here’s What’s Included:
- How to Find the Perfect Businesses to Run Reactivation Campaigns for (from the comfort of your own home).
- How to Contact them via a cold email or phone call (you won’t have to talk to anyone live until they are already interested).
- How to Present the Reactivation Method via Ben’s “Reactivation Blueprint” so that you give them just enough info to sign up but not enough to just do it themselves.
- How to Run a Reactivation Campaign Using Ben’s “Reactivation Script” .
- How to Earn More Business from Clients with this Method.
- Examples of how we would run Reactivation Campaigns for Dentist Offices, Chiropractors, Plumbers, Heating and Air, Restaurants, Digital Products, and Shopify Stores.
- EXACTLY What to Charge Clients to Run this Service and How to Get Paid.
Local Business Bots
- The Full System that we use to Build Automated Messenger Bot that Sell Products and Services for Local Businesses.
- How to Easily Create a Facebook Messenger Bot from the Ground Up.
- How to Create a Bot that Speaks to People who Comment on Your Page’s Facebook Post.
- How to Automate the Messenger Conversation with a Potential Customer to Lead them toward a Sale.
- How to Know Exactly When to Have a Real Person take over the Conversation from the Bot and Close the Deal (this is the Key).
- Our “5 Special FB Messenger Bot Campaigns” that you can plug into almost any business and generate leads and new customers. Examples will be Shown on the Call.
- How to Use Bots to Get Local Businesses to Sign Up With You (worth the price of the entire training)
- How to Charge a Monthly rate (and setup fee) to build and maintain a Profitable Messenger Bot for a Client.
- LIVE Q and A Session at the End of the LIVE Immersion (ask Ben anything about how to use a bot for a local business)
More courses from the same author: Ben Adkins