Revolutionize Your Grant Writing with ChatGPT Information
Ready to transform your grant proposal writing with the power of AI? Join our exclusive video course, tailor-made for grant professionals, entrepreneurs, innovators, and researchers looking to step into the future.
This course is designed to take you from feeling overwhelmed with the long and tedious process to confidently using ChatGPT to streamline your work. And the best part? You can start seeing improvements in your proposal quality and productivity immediately.
Why is this course a game-changer?
- Leverage my rich EU funding experience since 2003, securing over €45M in grants.
- Unique, actionable prompts, scientifically backed and extensively tested.
- Handpicked strategies and techniques to infuse originality into your grant proposals.
- Harnessing AI for Next-Gen Grant Writing
- Decoding ChatGPT Engine
- Understanding Ethics & Transparency in AI
- Unveiling the Secret of Effective Prompts
- Outsmart Generic Answers – Create Original Proposals
- The Future of Grant Writing – Are you Ready?
And, we will dive into some really cool stuff:
- Discover a 3-step, advanced “persona role” formula for more personalized answers
- Master the “flipped inversion” formula and “ask better questions” pattern for deeper client engagement
- Uncover “meta prompting” technique to create your own AI evaluator
- Learn how to build an effective ecosystem of AI tools for maximum productivity
This course has already been field-tested by +50 organizations from the EU and beyond, from prestigious universities, accelerators, hi-tech, deep-tech companies, consultants, and innovative entrepreneurs.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- 10 easy-to-digest video lectures (total duration 1 hour 40 minutes).
- Comprehensive PDF presentation (over 100 slides).
- Numerous practical use cases & advanced prompts.
- Bonus: A mega prompt for creating project timesheets (€50 value).
Kristjan has consulted and advised innovation leaders throughout Europe in over 15 industries, from the IT industry, IoT, advanced materials, the automotive industry, the health sector, biotechnology, banking, insurance, management consulting, electronicgoods and many others. He has over 13 years of experience in management consulting, holds two international project management certificates and acts as a “Go Global Mentor” at the Ljubljana Technology Park.
Kristjan is a highly in-demand innovation consultant and also gives training for the internationally recognized EU Project Manager certification. Kristjan has an exceptional track record and has helped several highly innovative SMEs to win funding within the most competitive EU funding scheme, SME Instrument, but also many others such as Eureka / Eurostars, Erasmus Plus and various national funding schemes. He is also the author of the on-line training course, SME Instrument Accelerator. He is dedicated to CrossFit , is the proud father of two kids, and he and his family enjoy back-packing trips worldwide.
Maja has over 17 years of marketing, video production and copywriting experience with innovative companies. She believes that high quality content, if delivered to the right audience at the right time and through the right media, has the power to grow business significantly. Nowadays she is a renowned marketing strategist, head of video production and the lead coach of the “Find Your Voice” marketing program, delivering training to large companies and small business owners.
Her clients have since experienced significant success with blogging, building content for their web pages and writing sales letters. Maja helps clients to design a clear path to promote their innovative products, accelerate sales and grow market share. Maja has developed a very effective coaching system for innovative companies who want to attract more clients by piquing their curiosity and creating a demand for their services/products.
She teaches clients how to create marketing strategies, how to identify ideal clients and how to make effective content for websites and social media (videos, posts, blogs, sales letters, Lead Generators) that will attract ideal clients.
As Maja is always hungry for knowledge, she constantly educates herself (she has attended dozens of seminars held by internationally renowned marketing gurus and coaches). She is always up to date with the best tips and tricks for sales and marketing. When not focusing on the business side of things, she can be found in the gym (Spinning, Boot Camp), running, reading and travelling the globe with her family.