The AI Copywriting Workshop Information
The AI Copywriting Workshop is a program designed by Sam Woods to teach individuals how to use artificial intelligence tools for writing compelling marketing copy. The course covers topics such as understanding AI technology, generating content ideas, writing effective copy, and optimizing content for digital marketing. It is designed for people who want to improve their copywriting skills and save time by using AI tools to streamline the writing process.
These are hands-on workshops, with a mix of instruction, watching over-my-shoulder, and helping you put fingers on keyboards.
And actually create your own process with a blend of your own thinking and ChatGPT and other AI tools.
These sessions were recorded.
And you can now get the recordings, including ALL the prompts (about 150 pages worth).
Also, none of what I teach you will be outdated in a few weeks or months.
After over 3 years of working with AI, I’ve learned the strategies, workflows, and processes that work no matter what tools exist.
The most important thing you’ll learn is process and how to integrate tools like ChatGPT, GPT-4, and many more into your marketing and copywriting.
I’m not teaching you how to use a particular tool.
I’m revealing what works, in real life, with real world marketing.
I’m not sharing prompts that worked a few weeks ago but now don’t.
There’s no theory or speculation in what I’m sharing.
Everything is based on what I know works (and continues to work).
You’ll get 3+ years worth of real-life experience downloaded into your brain in 3 sessions.
Make up for lost time.
Eliminate years of trial-and-error.
It’s like a speed-pass and insurance policy, at the same time.
My goal is to get you up to speed, running, and with the right process so you can become an expert on all of this, without being dependent on me or any specific tool.
You’re not paying me to think for you.
You’re investing in your own skill and creativity development.
I will show you how to think, how to plan, how to leverage AI and ChatGPT.
With these workshops, you’ll be able to explore and experiment on your own.
Plus you’ll research faster, draft faster, write faster—and ultimately, you can charge a lot more without working any harder or grinding it out every weekend.
If you’re wondering if you’ll get value and learn anything, don’t take my word for it.
Here’s what you’ll get in The AI Copywriting Workshop:
Session #1: Research, Offer Creation & Big Ideas
4 videos + all session prompts, resources
- How to research, profile, and analyze your market and customers with AI.
- How to perform competitor analysis and research to uncover hidden opportunities you can use.
- How to develop, improve, and enhance your products/services with the help of AI.
- Finding big ideas, unique mechanisms, and content for education-based marketing, and more. With the right process (that I’m sharing), you’ll have an endless stream of fresh ideas that turn into any copy.
Session #2: Ads, Emails, Landing Pages, and Short-Form Copy
6 videos + all session prompts, resources
- How to outline, ideate, brainstorm, and draft ads for Google, Facebook, and any ad network.
- How to outline, draft, and write any kind of email—newsletter, promotion, lead nurture, launch emails, sales emails… ANY email.
- How to develop stories, find angles, create hooks, infinite subject lines, compelling opening lines, and effective body copy.
- How to generate fascination bullets (for landing pages, emails, ads).
- How to write short-form landing pages (and the best page templates I’ve used for clients—you can use any AI text generator to fill in the sections).
Session #3: Sales Pages, VSLs, Upsells, and Checkout Flows
6 videos + all session prompts, resources
- How to develop Big Ideas, Leads, Headlines, Subheadlines, Closes, and everything that goes into a sales page.
- How to outline and write Checkout Pages and Upsells that flow naturally from your sales page.
- How to quickly generate unique Headline Decks and Leads, in just a few minutes, that you can use for testing variants against any control.
- How to translate any of Sales Page Templates that exist into structure, prompts, and re-prompts that an AI text generator can actually use.
Who is this course for?
- The AI Copywriting Workshop course is designed to help individuals improve their copywriting skills and learn how to use artificial intelligence tools to write more persuasive marketing content.
- This course is especially suitable for copywriters, social media managers, business owners, and anyone who wants to save time and enhance the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
- It is suitable for all levels of experience, from beginners to seasoned experts in the field of copywriting.
- The course covers a wide range of topics, including understanding AI technology and its capabilities, using AI tools to generate content ideas, writing effective copy, and optimizing content for digital marketing strategies.
I’m Sam Woods, and if we haven’t met yet, here’s what you need to know:
I’ve been using various AI tools for copywriting and content since 2019. We’re talking funnels, ads, emails, landing pages, sales pages, offer creation, conversion rate optimization, SEO, and more.
(I’ve been fortunate to work with these AI tools over the years, via the clients I’ve served. I even invested north of $2M into a few AI projects and software tools).
But my work with AI started a few years earlier.
I’ve been using AI for quantitative marketing since 2015. That’s for analytics, metrics, modeling, tracking, pixels, and so on. Think ‘Big Data’.
AI for data crunching is much more developed and used than AI for creative marketing, so far.
But now we’ve hit an inflection point, where AI for creative work has become accessible to anyone with the internet.
And it’s quickly becoming a must-use tool for creativity.
More courses from the same author: Sam Woods
Salepage: The AI Copywriting Workshop – Sam Woods