The Asset Protection Course Information
The Elite Nurse Practitioner guide on how to protect your assets and money in a high liability world
After many months of planning, The Elite Nurse Practitioner is proud to announce The Asset Protection Course: The Elite Nurse Practitioner guide on how to protect your assets and money in a high-liability world! This could prove to be one of the most IMPORTANT courses you ever take as a nurse practitioner, and especially as an astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur!
You have worked TOO HARD to establish your career, build a business (hopefully!), and accumulate assets to have them taken away from you in the blink of an eye from a frivolous lawsuit. You work too hard for your money; therefore you should do everything you legally can to ensure you keep it.
This course was done through collaboration with multiple legal experts and, from my personal experience building a thorough asset protection plan. This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who is interested in creating a robust asset protection plan and strategy to safeguard their money and assets. This will help secure you and your family’s financial well-being.
Did you know that the United States has the highest rate of lawsuits than any other country in the world? Did you know there are almost 40 MILLION lawsuits filed every year in the United States? Additionally, there are over 20,000 malpractice cases filed yearly. Essentially, you are practicing in a HIGH litigious landscape, and as a nurse practitioner, you are a TARGET for lawsuits.
Furthermore, as a nurse practitioner entrepreneur, your chances of a lawsuit increase exponentially. This is why it is critically important that you should have an asset protection strategy in place! You MUST have an asset protection plan in place if you are serious about accumulating wealth as a nurse practitioner entrepreneur.
Sure, you have various insurance policies, including general business liability and malpractice insurance, but those aren’t enough. While they are the first line of defense during a lawsuit and “should” cover you, you still need to have a backup to that because there are many cases where a court awarded the plaintiffs more than the limits on the defendant’s insurance policy! You work too hard for your money, so why take unnecessary risks when a solid asset protection strategy can be created cheaply and effectively to shield and protect your assets?
This course will help you understand the complexities of asset protection in a simplistic way. I will guide you through the process of both assessing your risk and creating a plan to safeguard your money and assets. This course will cover a variety of asset protection techniques and strategies that you can do yourself or with the assistance of an asset protection lawyer.
We will cover everything from setting up the right legal structures to choosing the right insurance policies to how to title assets and much much more! You will learn about how to utilize different trusts and how to minimize your liability exposure. You will walk away from this course understanding how to protect your assets at a FRACTION of the cost of an asset protection lawyers initial consultation fee! A true win!
Here’s what you’ll learn
- What asset protection is and why it is important as a nurse practitioner.
- The foundational steps to protecting your assets.
- How to assess your current level of risk and current asset protection.
- Strategies for minimizing your risk of liability and lawsuits.
- How to select the right legal structure for your business and asset protection plan including LLCs, Series LLCs, LLPs, and Trusts.
- How to prevent the piercing of the corporate veil.
- How to protect your assets from business and malpractice liabilities.
- The role of insurance in asset protection.
- What insurance policies you need to have.
- The intricacies of insurance policies and how they are the first line of defense.
- The benefits and drawbacks of trusts and estate planning.
- How trust distributions work.
- How to utilize domestic and foreign asset protection trusts to shield your assets.
- How setting up an asset protection plan is also a great way to protect your family in the untimely event of your passing (asset protection = estate planning in many ways!).
- What a homestead exemption is and how it affects your asset protection plan.
- How to title assets so you can protect them.
- Strategies on how to preserve your wealth through asset protection.
- How to safeguard your retirement assets.
- Understanding the legal and financial implications of divorce.
- Strategies for protecting assets in case of death or disability.
- How to implement a variety of asset protection plans into your life.
- How to not own anything so your assets are protected.
- How to find the right attorney for asset protection and estate planning.
- And much more!
I am the owner and author of The Elite Nurse Practitioner, one of the hottest blogs for nurse practitioners who want to break free from the shackles of modern healthcare.
I have been practicing as an NP for 7 years. I have worked all over the country and in many different settings. I became sick of working for others and not earning what I knew what was possible and fair. So, I decided to venture out on my own.
I now own multiple successful side practices and businesses as an NP. My goal is to share the knowledge I have learned and developed to my fellow NP colleagues so you can reach a level of success that very few NPs will ever achieve. It is possible to build profitable practices and businesses as a nurse practitioner! Do not let anyone else tell you otherwise!
More courses from the same author: Justin Allan