The Complete Business Finance Series Information
The Complete Business Finance Series is your one-stop shop to learn about the financial aspects of running a business!
Because while Finance can be difficult, scary, or boring- one thing is certain: you can’t run a business without it. Just consider this (shocking) statistic:
82% of small businesses fail due to cash flow problems (U.S. Bank Study)
That is why my goal with this series is simple: to help you not be a part of this group.
I aspire to give you the freedom and peace of mind of understanding your business’ financial landscape. To make smart, informed decisions, and ultimately: to create a successful, profitable business.
And with 15 jam-packed sheets divided over 5 parts, I believe this series will do just that:
- Part 1: Starting the Business (+ Business Plan Template)
- Part 2: The Language of Business
- Part 3: Financial Management (+ 13-Week Cash Budget Template)
- Part 4: Analysing the Big Picture (+ Financial Statement Template)
- Part 5: Internal to External
The best part: this series is both visually appealing and directly applicable, unlike most of the other finance textbooks or courses out there.
So if you are an entrepreneur or small business owner looking to take your business to the next level, or just someone looking to deepen your understanding of business finance: this series is for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn
15 Sheets, Guides & Checklists!
- The Industry Analysis Sheet
- The Business Plan Guide
- The Accounting Guide
- SMB Bookkeeping: Chart of Accounts
- SMB Bookkeeping Checklist
- The Financial Statements Guide
- The Pricing Guide
- Financial Health Checklist
- SMB Cash Flow Guide
- The KPI Sheet
- The Financial Ratio Sheet
- The Business Analysis Sheet
- The Financial Analysis Sheet
- Financing Guide: Overdrafts
- The Business Valuation Guide
35-Minute Video Breakdown of the Series + Implementation Steps
This is where I go over the full series and give you a breakdown of how a Fractional CFO thinks about finance and would implement the sheets. My goal here is to explain how you can use this information to get real results in your business or life.
Bonus: Templates I Use with My Own Clients:
- Business Plan Template: this contains all chapters I would include in a business plan and in-depth instructions on what to write about and what to watch out for.
- Financial Statement Template + Forecast: I have successfully used this template to analyse the finances of some of the largest companies like Volkswagen and Coca-Cola, and I used it to create custom models for startup plans. It is designed for you to easily insert your own figures and make multi-year forecasts based on this.
- Cash Budget Template + Forecast: this is the template I use to create custom cash budgets for my clients. This is one of the most impactful models I know of and can be the source of financial clarity and confidence in your business.
My name is Joey de Wit and I am a Fractional CFO for SMBs and Agencies doing £1 Million to £20 million in revenue. Before I launched my service, I worked as a Credit Analyst in a major bank in London where I was the Lead Analyst for clients like Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Accenture.
If I’ve learned one thing over the years, it’s this: Finance can be overwhelming. And I’m not surprised that many (aspiring) entrepreneurs and business owners have no clue where to even begin. That’s why I created this product.
More courses from the same author: Joey de Wit