The Local Instagram Prospecting System Information
The Local Instagram Prospecting System is designed for local agencies to leverage Instagram as a powerful prospecting tool to reach and engage with local business owners.
Attention Local Agencies: “This Is The Easiest Way I’ve Found To Reach New Local Agency Prospects”
Let Me Show You How To Use The Most ‘Local’ Social Media Platform To Quickly And Easily Strike Up Conversations With Local Business Owners!
Here’s what you’ll learn
- The simple way to get the best content for your Instagram feed without having to create a lot of content yourself…
- The #1 mistake to avoid that most Agencies make with their Instagram accounts that practically repels opportunities…
- How to naturally share your offers on Instagram without being perceived as an obnoxious salesperson (nobody likes those on Instagram!)
- 7 ways to use your Instagram Story content to easily get conversations started with business owners…
- How to create an Instagram account that people actually want to engage with…most Agencies get this WRONG!
- And more…Instagram is THE most powerful prospecting tool you can use to easily reach and engage local business owners!
- Get Local Businesses Engaged And Talking With You (And About You!) WITHOUT Cold Call, Cold Emailing, Or Paying For Ads!
Mike Cooch is an entrepreneur and fast-growth CEO that has founded businesses in technology services, marketing services, digital publishing, and ecommerce.
His businesses have been named to the INC Magazine List of Fastest Growing Companies, and were also nominated as a Best Place to Work in their respective cities.
He’s passionate about the positive impact that business ownership can have on people, families, and communities, and his training has been used by thousands of first-time entrepreneurs and small business owners to build businesses that give them more freedom, more money, and more impact.
Mike has an MBA from Babson College (the #1 ranked entrepreneurship school in the world 30 years running – go Beavers!), where he was a frequent guest lecturer on the topic of ‘Managing a Rapidly Growing Business’ at the MBA program, and also has a BS in Finance from Colorado State University.
More courses from the same author: Mike Cooch