Top Content Marketing Courses in 2023
Content Marketing is a marketing approach that focuses on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to customers. Through this form of marketing, users will receive benefits from it and want to buy products and services to really experience them.
As a Content Marketer, they don’t just stop at creating content, but also take on many different tasks. Specifically like:
- Responsible for managing the company’s social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, …)
- Build and manage content and images on those social networking sites.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to plan specific content strategies for social channels.
- Responsible for producing media content such as ideas, articles, images, videos, etc.
- Write PR articles for products and services as required.
- Develop content plan of the company’s communication channels (Website, Email, PR, seeding, …)
- Perform content-related tasks under the direction of the Head of Marketing Department or the Board of Directors.
In today’s marketing industry, content marketing is crucial. Because there is such a high need for content marketing education, I’m here to present you to some of the courses that will be popular in 2023.
1. Copy Class – Kelsey Formost
LEARN HOW TO WRITE ANYTHING FOR YOUR BUSINESS (THAT ACTUALLY CONVERTS!), EVEN IF YOU’RE “NOT A WRITER”
Download Here: Copy Class – Kelsey Formost
2. Content Mavericks – Content Marketing Masters
This course will show you how to create content that turns your readers into customers without picking up the phone or going to a webinar.
3. Content Marketing University – Robert Rose & Joe Pulizzi
CMI University is your hub for all things related to content marketing education and training – your one-stop shop to help you do your job better and more effectively.
Download Here: Content Marketing University – Robert Rose & Joe Pulizzi
4. Content Creation Masterclass – Dear Alyne
Learn from top creators how to brand yourself, make money, and publish your most viral video in one week!
This course is for you if:
- You are excited about making content to make the world BETTER!
- You want to make videos on Facebook, Youtube, or Instagram!
- You need to learn at your own pace (Stay at home parent, full time job, Student, etc)
- You want to be a Digital Nomad and work from anywhere in the world!
- You are interested in Content Creation but don’t know exactly how it works
- You have integrity as a creator!
- You want to learn how to write an awesome script!
- You want to learn work with brands!
- You want to learn basic editing and shooting
- You are a fresh beginner or intermediate content creator looking for insider secrets.
- You are on a budget and want to know how to get started!
Download Here: Content Creation Masterclass – Dear Alyne
5. 60-Minute Makeovers Copywriting Mini-Course – Laura Belgray
6. Julia McCoy – Course Bundle: The Content Strategy & Marketing Course + The Expert SEO Content Writer Course
This is a bundle course by Julia McCoy
Julia McCoy is a content marketing practitioner, CEO, and bestselling author. Julia has interviewed, trained, and qualified tens of thousands of writers in the past decade running her multi-million dollar content agency, Express Writers. Today, her team has nearly 100 people on staff, with hundreds of clients around the world, and a 99% client happiness rate. Julia exited her agency in a private sale in 2021. In the last decade, Julia has written over 1,000 blogs and taught herself how to create content that has won over 16,000 rankings in Google.
7. SLVRSPN – The Professional Affiliate & Content Marketer Blueprint – Chris Hardy
The SLVRSPN method is the thing I eventually stumbled upon that got me from having about $24 to my name to earning multiple 6-figures consistently
8. The 10 Laws of Copywriting – Dave Gerhardt
This is not a course from a guru on the inspirational speaking circuit. This is not a how to guide written by a marketing intern. This content is based on real marketing experience and consistent results.
Download Here: The 10 Laws of Copywriting – Dave Gerhardt