Using AI to 10x your productivity as an information marketer Information
Over the past few months, really great AI tools have become more affordable, opening the way for regular folk like you and me to put artificial intelligence to work in our information marketing businesses.
At least that should be the case…
The truth is, there have been a slew of products trying to cash in on AI, but most of these tools have massive short comings.
But have you ever tried having a plain english conversation with a techo-geek?
It fries your brain right?
They start telling you how GPT-3 uses a data structure called a “Biconnected Graph” to store data. The concept of Biconnected Graphs is not new, and has been used in various ways before, such as to model real world networks etc. However, when doing AI related work Biconnected graphs need to be used. This means that it’s difficult, and not to mention expensive for GPT-3 to deal with large amounts of data.
But here’s the reality…
I don’t give a crap about how it works… I just care that it does, and that it can be used to save time and money in my business and increase productivity.
Although I’ve been experimenting with AI and AI powered automation for years, over the past few months I have spent a ridiculous amount of time and money experimenting with AI for content creation and sales and marketing.
You see, for most people, learning the technical nonsense behind AI is all well and good, but as most find out, because of the way that most of the engines running AI charge by the character, and considering that at first you’re going to be throwing away 75% of the output because it’s rubbish, contains totally made up facts or the AI has gone off on some bizarre tangent (amusing when it happens, but also expensive when paying by the number of character generated, even if many of those characters end up being dumped.
A good friend and colleague of mine got beta access to GPT-3 and he very soon found that it was going to be;
- A long learning curve.
- A costly learning process.
- Something that just wasn’t practical for getting up and running quickly.
Look, I’m all for automating your business, but you have to be aware that there’s no point spending 12 months and thousands of dollars automating something that you could just be outsourcing for quicker returns.
It quickly became apparent that for this AI stuff to be useful in the real world, it would be better to start with a pre-trained AI.
Interestingly, when I first began looking for such things, there was very little choice…
Over the past few months however, there have been a slew of new offers coming to market. Some of them are quite good, although none of them can produce a significant amount of content without a fair amount of interaction from the user.
In the past three months alone I’ve extensively tested more than a dozen different AI systems.
In short, almost all of the systems tested have fallen over at some point for one or more of the following reasons;
- They work on a credit system and because you pay for every character generated, and often you will end up using less than 25% of the generated content, the reality ends up being that it’s still just as cost effective
- They are too tightly trained. While this is great if you only want to use AI for that one specific task, it means you end up having to pay for a different AI for each task you want to use it for in your business.
- They cannot expand things enough. Many of the systems will output just headlines, or just introductions, and you have to navigate to different screens to do different things, which makes the process even more labour intensive and tedious.
Let’s face it, what you want and need is an AI that’s versatile enough to produce articles, blog posts, sales copy and advertising copy, headlines, article outlines, reports, marketing emails, video scripts, fiction, non-fiction, basically anything you need to write if you’re an online marketer or content producer.
Low ongoing costs…
And the last thing you want is the costs of running the AI to spiral out of control, which is why you’ll love this system that has a flat pricing model. With the system described in my training, you’ll pay less than $25 a month to access this writing assistant and it doesn’t matter how much you use it.
Imagine hiring an actual creative to be available any time of the day or night, 24 hours a day, seven days a week… I bet you’d pay them a ton more than $25 a month!
What has seriously impressed me about it is just how many tasks it can assist me with as an online product creator and marketer…
- Help me write niche content for blogs and web properties.
- Brainstorm niche ideas.
- Do niche research.
- Create content I can sell as PLR or white label. (In fact I published some PLR about NFT’s that
- was 95% AI written)
- Help with writing sales copy, in fact it’s excellent at helping write headlines, it knows how to write using AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) and PAS (Pain – Agitate – Solution) sales formulas and it’s learning new ones all the time.
- Create lists and checklists
- Write persuasive social media posts
- Assist in the writing of complete reports and books
- Suggest niche ideas
- Write article briefs
- Help write sales and marketing emails (you’ve never produced launch swipes quicker!)
- Help produce landing page copy
- Help generate SEO keyword rich content with good headers for your sites.
- Write product or web site FAQ’s.
- And more!
But you have to know HOW to ask the AI to get the right results…
When I told a few people in my inner circle about it and they tried using it for themselves, most of them soon came running back claiming they were struggling to get really usable content out of it.
Having spent some time on video calls with these folk, it soon became apparent that they really weren’t understanding how to use it.
But within minutes of watching me work with it, and seeing exactly how I led the AI and forced it it go in specific directions they too were getting astonishing results and new converts were made to this new and exciting way of working.
“I’ve slashed my outsourcing bill by a third” said one of my clients, “I’m blown away by how easy you’ve made so many tasks in my business when it comes to content marketing. I honestly think that using this is almost cheating…”
To be totally honest, you don’t need my videos. But there’s a good chance that without them you’ll spend hours getting frustrated while the AI Doesn’t quite seem to do what you want…
Sure, if you stick at it you’ll figure it out…
But if you value your time and sanity, you can just save yourself all the hard work, time and frustration and grab my set of videos and watch them now instead of spending hours just learning from trial and error trying to get it to do what you want…
It’s simple really. Since this is a very advanced AI, and it has to be in order to actually produce quality content, you need to ask the right questions of it.
The AI can only respond with what it knows about the source material so if you don’t ask in the right way, then it won’t know how to put together a complete piece of writing aimed at producing good results for your business.
So are you ready to discover how to get everything from content writing to sales copy mostly done for you…
More courses from the same author: Andie Brocklehurst