Business Applications of NLP Information
How to sell and negotiate more powerfully
According to Dr Woodsmall, the meaning of a communication is the response we get. So if we are not making the sales we want (and need); if we are not dealing effectively with our staff and if we are not able to negotiate effectively with our suppliers then we need to understand how our brain is programmed and how to change that programming so we CAN achieve all the things we desire to be successful.
In this very comprehensive e-book, Dr Woodsmall discusses 4 general principles:
- The need to know the outcome we want to achieve.
- To have sufficient sensory acuity to know if what you are doing is moving you towardyour outcome or away from it.
- How to vary your behavior until you get the response that you want.
- How to take immediate action.
Here’s what you’ll get in Business Applications of NLP
As a global master of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Dr Woodsmall shares the key elements of changing our thoughts and our behaviours in order to achieve success. He covers:
- The mind and how it works – its programming and its language
- Understanding the process and problems of sales – making people feel good about giving you money
- What ‘influence’ is and how to
- The 6 major weapons of influence
- The 5 key beliefs essential to successful sales
- Rapport – the key to trust and responsiveness
- How to speak your customer’s language
- Advanced rapport – the gateway to seduction
- How to get feedback and test understanding
- The physiology of personal power
- The 6 key nonverbal indicators to read a person by
- How to ask the right questions
- People smartness – what you need to know about your customer
- The science of sorts and types
- Closing – how to bring home the bacon
- Future pacing for future sales
If you have never heard of NLP, then this is your opportunity to learn from the Master. If you are a practitioner or budding practitioner, then this is a book you will absolutely want in your library.
Wyatt Woodsmall is the founder and President of Advanced Behavioral Modeling,. Inc,. a training and consulting firm committed to dramatically increasing the performance of organizations and individuals through the use of advanced behavioral and learning technologies. Wyatt is an expert modeler, business consultant and trainer.
He is known for his vast range of interests and for his ability to synthesize complex ideas into new and more powerful models. Wyatt has been instrumental in pioneering the concepts and applications of behavioral modeling technology in the public, business and athletic sectors. He is the co-creator of Advanced Behavioral Modeling (ABM) ™ which is a technology for capturing and transferring excellence. ABM™ is a synthesis of the NLP approach to modeling with ideas from artificial intelligence, cybernetic epistemology, systems science, values research, human typological analysis, accelerated learning and cognitive psychology.
Wyatt did modeling projects with the US Government in areas includingMorse Code reception, recruiting techniques, Hovercraft operations,pistol and rifle marksmanship, computer systems administration,knowledge engineers, and synthesis and creativity. In the privatesector he has worked with Polaroid, General Motors, MCI, and AveryDennison. He has been working for twelve years with the US OlympicDiving Team and coaches. ABM’s work contributed to the 6 U.S. medalswon at the 1994, 1998, 2002 and 2006 Olympics in diving. Other notablemodeling projects include modeling 50 successful entrepreneurs inYorkshire, United Kingdom and modeling the most successful salesmen inthe history of his industry in the world with 165 million in sales inone year. With his wife Marilyne Wyatt modeling Michel Thomas whocould teach people to speak a language proficiently in five days.
More courses from the same author: Wyatt Woodsmall