How To Sell Used Car Parts On eBay Information
eBay sells 2,000,000 used parts/month. These parts are easy to find, inexpensive to buy and offer large profits.
Selling used auto parts on eBay is a REAL biz model that is low risk, simple and profitable. This step-by-step course will teach you exactly
- what to avoid
- how to maximize your profits.
Your customers are often desperate because older car owners have few options when that auto or light truck breaks down. eBay isn’t just an answer – it’s the ONLY answer … and that’s where you come in. Before you choose a single part you will know its wholesale cost and its average eBay profit so the amount of money you make selling used parts is 100% up to you. Go to eBay now and see the millions of car parts for sale – and then come back here and grab a piece of that market for yourself!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understand and appreciate the staggering income possibilities of used car and light truck part
- Know where and how to source used used auto parts
- Understand which makes and models are the most proitable
- Predict what to sell to maximize your profits
- Know how to present your parts in a way that will appeal to your Perfect Customer
- Choose your own profit level based on the skills you’ve learned
- Appreciate how simple this e-commerce model truly is
Who this course is for?
- It is perfect for sellers who are risk-averse
- Selling used car parts is for those who want to sell a physical product rather than a digital one
- Selling these parts can be either a part-time or full time income stream
- This course is perfect for students who don’t have huge sums of money to invest in a business
For 25 years I was a middle school and gifted student teacher. Then I left the school system to be an entrepreneur. I began selling on eBay in 1996 (I was an eBay Powerseller before there were powersellers! 🙂 I have taught online classes in business and natural health, including the very successful “Auction Genius Course”.
I have created multiple marketing courses, been interviewed on the radio – including eBay radio, spoken at numerous seminars and have created products with high-profile marketers like Yanik Silver, Jim Edwards, Jimmy Brown, Armand Morin, Robert Imbriale and Jim Cockrum.
I am the author of many books, several on Kindle and in print, and am an editor and writer for a health blog.
More courses from the same author: Sydney Johnston