Mastering Pinterest Affiliate Marketing Information
Discover How to Start Pinterest Affiliate Marketing
Learn how to start using Pinterest for affiiliate marketing to add an additional income stream to your business! Pinterest is an excellent marketing channel and they are affiliate marketing friendly. Take advantage of this opportunity to convert your audience and earn affiliate commissions from your referrals.
- Drive traffic using Pinterest
- Optimize your Pinterest account for SEO
- Discover free and paid tools for keyword research and SEO
- Learn how to create Pinterest pins
- Get a start-to-finish pinner journey from landing on Pinterest to taking action on an affiliate link
- Pinterest scaling
- And, more!
This is perfect for people who want to learn affiliate marketing using Pinterest. Get a start-to-finish, beginner-friendly micro guide on how to market your affiliate offers using the power of Pinterest!
- How to create a Pinterest business account
- What pin boards and pins are
- How to create and optimize pin boards and Pinterest pins
- Where to find Pinterest-friendly affiliate offers
- How to market to pinners with affiliate marketing
- How to scale your Pinterest affiliate marketing business
Here’s what you’ll get
- A 50+ page micro guide on how to do Pinterest affiliate marketing
- A 15-Chapter ebook to start, grow, and scale your Pinterest affiliate marketing business
Who is this course for?
- People who want to take action and start and grow a Pinterest affiliate marketing business
- Individuals looking to start a business on the side on their own time
- Anybody who wants to earn a side hustle or create an additional income stream from affiliate marketing
Jenn is an MBA out of Texas A&M University- Central Texas. She’s worked in finance and banking for over a decade, helping educate and provide service to consumers in banking and finance.
She has 5+ years of experience working in the social media and digital publishing space.
She is an online instructor and educator teaching people how to achieve financial independence through personal finance, entrepreneurship and business, and side hustles.
More courses from the same author: Jenn Leach